What is it?
Our Coping Strategies Training helps employees with hidden disabilities take control of their working lives. Identification and understanding leads to practical learning strategies that help overcome difficulties and minimise the impact of their disability whilst maximising their skill and potential.
Our bespoke coping strategy training process will explore and highlight an employee’s specific barriers and result in a tailor-made training program. Difficulties will be overcome, the understanding gained, and new skills developed which can immediately be applied in the clients’ daily work life.
We have an outstanding reputation and have been acknowledged for consistently delivering excellence.
Who can this help?
- Dyslexia, dyspraxia, and dyscalculia
- Autism Spectrum Condition
- Mental Health Difficulties
- Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia
- Neurological difficulties such as multiple Sclerosis or Strokes/TBI