We provide a number of assessments. Generally each assessment is performed on a one-to-one basis with our assessor visiting you. Each assessment results in a written report which is in plain English and will address all issues brought up during the assessment. The report will also contain recommendations on how to overcome any of the difficulties encountered.
- Dyslexia Diagonstic Assessment, this is to assess the individual's strengths and weaknesses. Click here for more information.
- Dyslexia Work Based Assessment, meant to address the difficulties in a particular job role. Click here for more information.
- Ergonomic Assessments, meant to address specific requirements for physical disabilities or to improve health and productivity in the work place. Click here for more information.
- Technical Assessment, will assess the technical needs which help to bridge the gap between an individual's difficulties and his/her job. Click here for more information.
- Support Worker Assessment, will look into detail at the requirements for a support worker. Click here for more information.
- Job Design, this will result in recommendations for alterations of the job to enable an employee to become more productive. Click here for more information.